Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tiredness

I've been lax in posting, mostly because I'm tired. Also lazy. But mostly just so completely exhausted.
Elijah is a little nightmare when it comes to sleep! He's 5 months old now, and rousing every hour. I think he has gas, or reflux, because he just starts crying/screaming. Normal babies don't do this, do they? The weird thing is he doesn't fully wake up. His eyes never open. He just screams and cries, and I have to get out of bed and bounce him.

So anyway, I'm so very tired.

A very special group. haha. 



Gary's parents have left, and we had a wonderful time with them. Next up, my brother and his wife are coming! I'm so excited about seeing them. This has been an awesome year for family visits! Starting in July, we've had family come every month!






I don't have much else to say, so here are a few more pictures.

Amazing chocolates Ted and Jean brought. Yum!
beautiful baby
A day at the beach.







1 comment:

  1. So sorry you are still not getting a good night's sleep. Is Elijah dreaming (bad dreams) he's pretty young for that, but could be. We had that issue with our son but he was older. It lasted for a very long time. Prayer worked for him though I still had to get up until he was old enough to realize he could pray for himself. I think it was a couple years. Hope that is not the issue. Reflux is tough to deal with too. Well I will keep you in my prayers.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete